Venue: Raritan Valley Community College
All registered contestants will receive campus directions to the Test with your registration confirmation.
Prizes awarded to top high school and top middle school contestants. Must be pre-college students. Students are recommended to have high proficiency in Algebra 1. View F.A.Q. for more information. If it does not answer your concern/question, please Email us.
- March 17th, 2018 | Saturday
- 09:45 to 10:00AM | Arrival / Check-in
- 10:00 to 11:00PM | Test Time
- 11:00AM | Fun Mini-Events
Sudoku challenge, chess challenge, robotics demo, etc. Some activites will have prizes. We anticipate all will be highly engaging.
- 12:00 pm | Lunch
- 12:20 pm | Awards Ceremony
- 12:30 to 1:00PM | Open Forum : Discussion on Possible Solutions to Test Questions.
- Registration Cost: $35 per contestant.
- To reserve a seat: Register online here . Please note that registration is not complete until payment is received.
- You will receive an official confirmation from us along with a campus direction map after registration is complete.
- Pre-registration is required. No walk-ins will be accepted.
- Lunch (Students have the option to purchase at check-in time, or bring their own).
- Please do arrive no later than 9:45am to allow students to select lunch and fun activities following the test.
- Activities, Lunch, and Last hour Open forum are all optional.
- 2 weeks prior to 3/17 : full – $10.
- 1 week prior to 3/17 : 50% – $10.
- No refund otherwise.