Congratulations to all middle and high school students from across New Jersey who joined us for our First Annual Raritan Valley Math Group Math Contest held at Storming Robots on Saturday, March 18, 2017. The participants did very well. Following the contest, fun was had by all as participants played Speed Chess, with assistance from Dean of Chess, puzzled away in a Sudoku tournament, and enjoyed presentations by current Storming Robots students regarding Artifical Intelligence/Algorithms and Spider Bots.
Special congratulations to our winners, who received gift certificates:
- First Place High School: Rishubh T.
- Second Place High School: Angelica C.
- First Place Middle School: Adithya B.
- Second Place Middle School: Aneesh D.
- Top Female Scorer: Angelica C.
- Speed Chess Champion: Angelica C.
- Sudoku Champion: Mannon G.
Questions and answers from the contest will be posted soon. Watch for them!
Hope to see YOU next spring!